How to disable safe mode on Android is an urgent question, since the smartphone does not always go into it at the user's request. It happens that the system does this automatically, and also does not want to leave it later. Therefore, we will consider options for getting out of this absolutely necessary mode, but still not the most comfortable mode for everyday use.
We talked about how to enable safe mode on a smartphone in this article, but now it’s time to tell how to get out of this mode. But if your device spontaneously went into safe mode, it is important to find the reason for this. It’s just that the system does not go into safe mode, and since it happened, then there is a problem and it needs to be solved. Well, now about the options for exiting safe mode.
We put the smartphone into normal mode using the power off button
- Make a long press on the power button and hold it.
- After a while, a menu with two options will appear in front of you: reboot or turn off the device.
- Select any of them and the next download will occur in normal operating mode.
- If you chose to turn off, there will be no automatic reboot, you will need to turn on the device manually.
Returning to normal operation by removing the battery
Another way that you can use to disable safe mode is to remove the battery. In order for this method to work, you need to perform simple steps:
- Turn off your smartphone completely.
- Remove the battery.
- Wait 2 or more minutes.
- Replace the battery.
- Turn on the smartphone.
After these steps, your smartphone will boot in normal mode.
Take out the battery
First, to turn off safe mode, we need to remove the battery for a minimum, and then insert it back and turn on the phone. As soon as you turn on the phone, no programs will be deleted and it will work as usual.
The fact is that not all phones can be removed the battery, for this someone was unlucky. But do not worry, there are other methods, about them later.
Firstly, it is necessary to determine the reason for the inclusion of this regime itself. It is activated, as a rule, due to a system crash or a serious error of an application. In safe mode, the user will not be able to run any third-party application. If the device suddenly moved into it, then you just need to restart the device, and the problem will be solved.
We remove applications that force the smartphone to enter safe mode
All our attempts to exit safe mode may be unsuccessful if any of the installed applications does not work correctly and interferes with the normal operation of the operating system. In this case, Android’s reaction is one - the transition to safe mode, so that the malicious application could not start. If we find and remove this application, there will be no more transitions to safe mode.
- We go in Settings — Applications.
- Uninstall the latest installed applications. In safe mode, this can be done.
- Reboot the smartphone.
Use the home button
Everything is just as easy as in the previous version. To get started, do the following:
- Turn the phone off and on.
- During boot, you need to hold down the “home” button and hold it until the end of the phone’s launch.
There is such a thing that not all phone models have a reboot function. Therefore, I advise you to simply turn off and turn on your phone.
Press and hold the power button
When performing this action, a menu will open where you need to select a reboot or shutdown. In the second case, you must remember to turn the device back on. It will boot normally. And if this did not happen and everything repeated again, how to remove the safe mode on Android? About it further.
Pressing two buttons at the same time
Many users claim that you can exit this mode if you press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time as the device reboots.
If the user’s button for adjusting the volume is broken on the device, this step can lead to a permanent reboot of the device in safe mode. In this case, you will have to carry the gadget to a service center or, if you have enough knowledge and skills, open it and try to fix the problem yourself.
How to remove safe mode on Android yet? If there is such a possibility, you can remove the battery from the device and, possibly, it will work in normal mode after switching on. Before removing the phone or tablet must be turned off. You must wait at least one minute for the capacitors to completely discharge in the device, and then insert the battery back and turn it on.
Failing applications are the most common reason for a device to go into safe mode. To exit it, you need to uninstall recently installed programs.
To do this, open the gadget settings, open the list of all installed applications and go to the tab with the downloaded ones. These programs cannot be started in safe mode, but it is possible to delete them. It is recommended to get rid of all programs that were installed in the near future. After that, the device needs to be rebooted. If it does not work, then you need to go further.
How to remove the safe mode on the “Android” (tablet or phone), if none of what has been described above helps? Reset device settings.
The first thing to do is to back up all data in safe mode. Resetting all settings will completely delete all information on the device. It will become what it was at the very first launch. That is why it is recommended that you back up data that should not be deleted. How to do it? The following methods are available:
- connect the gadget to a computer and copy from it all the necessary data to a hard drive or to cloud storage,
- all applications that were purchased for money will be saved and can be installed again after reboot,
- when resetting the settings, the contacts will not be affected, but in order to minimize the risk, it is better to export them to a separate file.
How to reset
This step is carried out through the device settings. There you can find the item responsible for backup and reset. You need to select a reset there to the initial settings and confirm your decision. The process can last a very long time - from 20 minutes.
In the event that you cannot reset the device in safe mode, you need to use the recovery mode. To do this, hold down the power button and turn off the device. Then, depending on the model of the device, you need to hold down a combination of buttons, which can be viewed in the instructions or on the Internet. The recovery mode will start. Use the volume buttons to select the device reset option and press the power button to confirm. It remains to wait for the reset process, which will take several minutes.
After the settings are reset, the device can be configured by creating a new account or logging into an existing one. In the second case, access to the purchased content will again be obtained.
By pressing the volume up / down buttons
Friends, attention : Using this method, all your files will be deleted from the device. If you pull out the USB flash drive, then everything will be saved on it, but not on the phone. If you want to save all data:
- Back up files to your computer or laptop. You can also use Google Drive cloud storage.
- All programs can be downloaded again, and if you bought any of them - the payment remains saved, and you will not have to pay money again.
- Typically, the contacts on your phone do not disappear, but still I advise you to save them somewhere in a secluded place.
To reset your phone you need:
- Turn off the phone with the power button, if it doesn’t want to turn off - hold button about 15 seconds.
- Now, when you turn on the phone, you need to do the following. It all depends on the model of your smartphone, some buttons may vary. In general, hold the button on + volume down or button turn on + volume up. You need to hold at the same time.
- As soon as you start recovery mode, you will need to select the option “Erase data / reset device” ("Wipe data / factory reset") You can do this with volume buttons, but to do the choice is necessary using the power button.
- In the next step, we need to confirm our action. To do this, select “Yes”.
- Next, we need to wait until the process is completed. This can last up to 5 minutes, so don’t worry and wait.