You have nothing to do with the annoying guy. I wonder how he can show his complete indifference? You look, and get rid.
I will introduce you to three times tested methods. Do not offend anyone, breaking into a hysterical cry. The secret lies in manners of behavior, with a hint of a cold ignore.
Anyone who is not sweethearted, but loves you, will fairly insist on continuing the meetings. There is a type of nutty men. Be extremely careful with them.
The hour is uneven, and the rejected lover will dart through the open window. Or lie in wait for you and turn into a captive in the Caucasus.
* Show indifference by deliberately interrupting a guy. To his questions, answer: I probably don’t know, I don’t care, well, to hell with him.
* Download from the Internet a photo of a handsome guy. Report that you decided to get married. Turn around and step in the opposite direction.
* You can’t prove anything too stupid. You will have to force the will in him to cause indifference to your person. Make an appointment, say, at exactly 20. But don’t come by yourself, having laughed off that more important things have appeared. And unceremoniously hang up the phone.
* Do not play off a guy with another. This could turn into a conflict. Do not throw offensive words. Here are some examples of the final and irrevocable monologue.
- Maxim, I’ve already tried three times to prove to you not affection, but complete indifference. For someone you are good. For me - an empty place.
“Why, when I push you away, you get closer!” I have nothing for you except indifference. I don’t care where you are or with whom.
- Artyom, it's good to break me. I do not have to agree to your persuasion. And I don’t care about everything that happens in your life.
* If the guy remains calm, do everything, but exactly the opposite. Over time, he will lose all interest in you if he does not stoop to get you by force. But this is the Criminal Code, my dears.
The material was prepared by I. Edwin Vostryakovsky.